Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tiny baby "T"!!!

I was so excited for this photo shoot. This is my new little nephew. Now when I say little I mean "little". He is such a tiny little guy. Take a look at the size of his head next to his brothers and in his daddy's hands. His big brothers are VERY protective of him. In fact his oldest brother wouldn't let anyone but his immediate family hold him. We'll see how long that lasts...LOL. Some day soon when "T" is following him around he'll change his mind I'm sure. He's going to have to be a tought little guy to be able to survive his older brothers.

I hope you like your pics guys. Thanks for letting me take them. I had a lot of fun.
















blog signature

3 comments:

  1. Once again you awe me! I actually got teary eyed looking at these pics. Your family must be so thrilled with these pics! You are an amazing photographer! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonya, you really have a flare for the perfect picture. Thank you for letting me peek in.
    Lois Williams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, he IS tiny! (And SO cute!) I love the second photo- it's my favorite one!

    ReplyDelete