Thursday, March 25, 2010

Paz & Bob wedding


I finally shot my first wedding! I was so excited and nervous to do this one. This happens to be my besties nephew and his beautiful bride. I had a lot of fun shooting this wedding. I got to hang out with some of my favorite people. It started to snow while we were shooting at the Temple, you can see the snow in some of them. It was very cold but Paz was such a trooper. Thank you so much for letting me share in your special day and hopefully I was able to make some memories you'll cherish for a lifetime. Congrats you two!

(Special thanks to Kelli for trusting me.)




Those who know me know that I couldn't post this with out one of this precious little one! This is my besties little Miss B.


blog signature


3 comments:

  1. Tonja, I need a copy of miss B please! I love that picture. Let me know how much it is

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tonja, this is Cindy Archer. We met today at the drive thru :) Love your work! You got great shots at the wedding! Here is the link to my flickr, my blog sucks :)

    www.flickr.com/photos/archerphotos/

    It was nice meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, Thank you so much. I looked at your photos and I love them. It was really nice meeting you too. I'm actually excited to meet a fellow photographer. Maybe we could go out and do some fun practice shoots sometime together. See you soon at the drive up LOL!

    ReplyDelete